When you complete tasks in the Devv Community, you earn a set number of Devv Points for each task.
As you earn Devv Points, you level up in the community. Perhaps most importantly, though, Devv Points can later be traded for Devv cryptocurrency under the rules in the Devv Community. Here are a few points to keep in mind, though, the official rules are described in our Terms and Conditions.
Summary of Devv Points
- Devv Points are collected by performing tasks.
- Devv Points allow you to level up in the Devv Community.
- You may not use multiple accounts to collect Devv Points. You must collect Devv Points associated with one and only one email address that you own. That is your sole association between you and any Devv Points you earn.
- Users may not share or transfer Devv Points.
- Cheating will not be allowed. Your account can be banned for doing so, and you can risk losing any Devv Points you've earned, even where you did not previously cheat.
- You should keep a copy of all of your task reward codes as a record of your points earned.
- Devv Points may only be earned by individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
- In certain circumstances, Devv Points may be converted to Devv Cryptocurrency. There is no guarantee Devv Points will ever be able to be converted to Devv Cryptocurrency.
- Anyone who wants to convert Devv Points to Devv Cryptocurrency will need to perform Know-Your-Customer identification checks before any Devv Points can be converted to Devv Cryptocurrency. Only one email address associated with Devv Points will be allowed to be associated with an individual who has performed KYC who wants to convert Devv Points to Devv Cryptocurrency.